WHY WE NEED YOUR HELP!
Our minimum goal is to raise AT LEAST $20,000
So, far, we’ve had the opportunity to receive such unexpected exposure! Womanhood or Woman's-Hurt? A Documentary will serve as a continued extension to creativity and innovatively unify the survivor community. Film lets your voice go further and our goal is to develop communities of support by way of this film for a more deeper conversation while providing a safe, open space for healing.
Our Needs Include:
Production Crew and Equipment
Location and Studio
Sound and Music
Editing and Finishing
WHAT WE’VE DONE SO FAR
1. Bradley lectured on The Art of Healing visual aspect of the project at LaGuardia Community College’s Women’s Center.
2. Solo exhibition of The Art of Healing at YWCA Brooklyn’s Ruby Nottage Gallery.
3. Presented a piece from The Art of Healing during the Conference of Elimination of Racial Discrimination at the United Nations of Geneva Switzerland.
4. Exhibited selected works of art in Anguilla during Women’s Week on behalf of the Gender Affairs Unit.
5. Screened the trailer for the "WHWH A Documentary" in Anguilla during Women's Week on behalf of the Gender Affairs Unit. Raised 5K!
6. Screened the trailer for the “WHWH A Documentary” for the Government of St. Maarten.
7. Screened the trailer for the "WHWH A Documentary" in NYC at Corridor Gallery to a packed audience and raised over 2K!
8. Screened the trailer for the "WHWH A Documentary" during the Truth and Reconciliation Commission with Black Women’s Blueprint April 2016.
9. Exhibited and Screening sneak preview of WHWH A Documentary and WHWH The Art of Healing Exhibition at Rush Arts Gallery in NY in June 2016.
PLEASE MAKE A CONTRIBUTION HERE: